The Twin Cities Zine Fest is a safer space, explicitly welcoming to everyone regardless of age, race, orientation, gender, ability, or expression.
Oppressive actions, behaviors, and language will not be tolerated. Participants and attendees are asked to consider how their language and behavior impacts others in attendance, in zine form or otherwise.
The following will not be tolerated at TCZF:
- Racism, sexism, classism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia, misogyny, and all other forms of discrimination, spoken or printed.
- Theft of money or property.
- Sexual harassment, inappropriate/unwelcome comments and behaviors.
- Not getting explicit and enthusiastic consent before touching anyone or taking anyone’s photo.
- Disruptive and disrespectful behavior.
- Action or language that makes other participants feel unwelcome or unsafe.
- Disrespect of differing opinions, beliefs, and points of view.
While TCZF attempts to assure that all are in agreement with this policy, we cannot ensure that there will not be instances otherwise. If a participant/attendee/material is problematic, or if you witness oppressive, dangerous behavior, please reach out to TCZF organizers.
TCZF reserves the right to ask participants or attendees who are in violation of the policy to resolve their behavior or to remove themselves.
Other important things to note:
- Please come fragrance free and refrain from using colognes, perfumes, essential oils or products scented with them.
- The space has four bathrooms on the ground floor. Two are labeled unisex, one is labeled female, and one is labeled male. Please use whichever one you feel fits you best.
- There is no smoking, e-cigarettes, drugs, or alcohol allowed on the premises.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding accessibility, get in touch via email, giving us adequate time to make any necessary accommodations.
Thank you for supporting Twin Cities Zine Fest! Should you have questions, comments, or concerns about our Safer Spaces Policy, please email us.